- World Journal, "Ling-Chi Wang Urges Against Cutting Asian Studies Courses", accessed March 2, 2009
- World Journal, Fiona Ma,Ling-Chi Wang Urge Preservation of Asian Language Courses at UC Berkeley, accessed March 2, 2009
- news.sina.com, Open Community Forum Puts Pressure on UC Berkeley - Three Demands for an Emphasis on Asian Language Curriculum, accessed March 2, 2009
- news.sina.com, (UC Berkeley Holds Open Discussion on the Importance of API Language Curriculum, accessed March 2, 2009
- Joongang Ilbo (Korean Daily), "United to Empower Multi-ethnic Language Education"
- Hankuk Ilbo (Korea Times), "Asian Pacific Islander Language Empowerment Symposium: Learning foreign language opens new opportunities"
Monday, March 9, 2009
More media coverage
Media coverage of the Language Matters event, the ongoing struggle of API languages at Berkeley, and APIEL Now! activity...these links, and links to other articles, will be added to the "Media coverage" list on the right side of the page. Please email "apielnow AT gmail.com" if you know of more. Thanks!